Editor’s pick: Mizani Miracle Length Hairline and Root Stimulator
18 July 2019
When it comes to thinning hair, we know the struggle is real. In fact, “hair loss” is also one of the most searched terms in South Africa, so we know it’s a big concern for many of us.
This is where Mizani step in. Their research and innovation team took it upon themselves to try help solve this issue with Miracle Length Hairline and Root Stimulator. Containing 5% Stemoxydine (a patented molecule for hair loss treatment), Miracle Length revitalises hair follicles to promote hair growth. How much growth, you ask? More than 1 000 new hairs after 3 months. Good bye, balding patches and hello, shiny and healthy new hair!
When to use Mizani Miracle Length Hairline and Root Stimulator?
Use the product if you have the following signs:
- Moderate to heavy hair loss from extensions, braids and other styling methods that exert tension on your hair.
- Your scalp is still visible, even with styling efforts.
- Your hairline is noticeably receding (and you've probably been on the lookout for new hairstyles for a receding hairline).
- Your hair falls out easily when brushing, and there is a considerable amount of hair collecting on pillows and towels.
- Your hair doesn’t retain style or is difficult to maintain volume.
- Your hair is fragile and breaks off easily.
How to use Mizani Miracle Length
Divide your hair into 8 sections. Use 1 full pipette for each section and apply directly to the root and scalp. Gently massage into the scalp. Do not rinse; dry and style as usual.
I recommend using it after thoroughly cleansing and exfoliating your scalp.
You’re left with a fresh, clean, healthy scalp that’s less sensitive, less dry and less itchy. Your hair will be healthy, strong (which means less breakage – hurrah!), thick and shiny, and, most importantly, you will have visible regrowth. Yessss!
I like this article
Be the first to like this article
Oops, something went wrong! Please try again later...