Hairstyles For Men
Camo colour for men's grey hair is here
19 December 2018
For some men, the salt and pepper look is a trend they’re perfectly happy to embrace – but for others, it may be something you’re not quite ready to accept just yet. Contrary to popular belief, hair care for men is not as complicated or time-consuming as you think. Just because your wife spends hours in the salon, doesn’t mean it will be the same for you! And, we’re just guessing here, but your hair is probably nowhere as long!
Nevertheless, hair camouflage for men is the real deal and one of the most up-and-coming products to style men’s hair today. It’s brought to you by none other than Redken. It’s as simple as a 10-minute treatment which you can incorporate with your monthly haircut.
So, what does Redken Color Camo actually involve?
- It’s an in-salon treatment that uses the Redken Color Camo developer to camouflage grey hairs
- It’s a targeted treatment that only dyes sections of the hair
- The entire process takes a maximum of 10-minutes, depending on the darkness of your hair
- The treatment is available in 6 shades which can be custom-blended to suit your natural hair colour
Important things to know:
Ultimately, ageing is always something you want to do gracefully, so a subtle camouflaging of those silvery whites might be right up your alley if you’re not ready to rock the more distinguished look.
- Don’t be tempted by at-home ‘man dyes’ which can leave your hair looking patchy and make it overly obvious that you’ve dyed your hair!
- Do leave it to the professionals who can create a perfectly subtle camo colouring with some of the best hair products for men.
- Camo colouring is dimensional, meaning it picks up your natural hair colour and doesn’t leave one solid, opaque shade over your head.
- This means the camo colouring can grow out as naturally as possible and be topped up every month or so.
- If you decide you don’t like the look – no biggie! You can simply let the colour grow out and have the ends trimmed off.
I like this article
Be the first to like this article
Oops, something went wrong! Please try again later...